We often forget why taking care of our mental health is essential. I get it, you’re busy trying to find your place in the world, or you’ve found it and don’t know what to do next, so you dive into your work and don’t come up for air.
This article is to remind you to stop.
Take a minute. Remember why taking care of your mental health and practising self-care is important.
- You can focus better on the important things you need to get done.
- Allows you to keep up a good routine.
- Your relationships are better.
- You’re able to make better friendships.
- Help doesn’t seem so hard to find, if you need it.
- You are able to better understand and process your emotions.
P.S. If you want to join the conversation see our Facebook page:
P.S.S If you need a support group check out our Facebook group:
P.S.S.S. If you need someone to talk to or immediate help (in Victoria, Australia) see: http://www.mentalhealthcompass.com.au/helplines