Do you struggle with having a good mindset?
Does it start off good & go down south?
Do you need assistance on how to stay on track with your mindset?
Well, let us help!!
Going off our Mental health Monday post where we spoke about turning a difficult year into a new beginning, with a lot of great tips for living in the moment & making the most of 2021.
Anyway, a new mindset! Let’s go:
- Start your day on a positive note: Think about what you like to do in the morning that helps you have a better day. Is it a morning shower? Hot coffee? Yoga? Journaling? Do it, every morning. Make it a habit!
- When you feel yourself getting overwhelmed, take a break, do some meditation, and stabilise your thoughts. This will ensure that you keep your thoughts in check & maintain a positive mindset.
- Watch less news.
- Write a to-do list: for the day with all of the goals or things you want to get done, instead of needing to get done. Sometimes they overlap & that’s okay.
- Practice positive self-talk.
- Reward yourself for the little wins: Didn’t cry this week, yay! Ate well, yay! Felt less overwhelmed, yay!
- Be gentle when you fall: We all fall. You’re not alone in this. Remember to be gentle with your body & your mind when we don’t achieve our goals, or we have an off day is important. We can always get back on track, it’s okay to fall. Isn’t that how you learn to fly?
- Start small & work your way up to the big things. Life is a marathon, not a sprint. Take it easy.
If you enjoyed this post, please like & subscribe to our site to join our growing community!