We know the holidays can be stressful for a lot of you, which is why we’ve put together some past posts for you to check out in hope to relieve some tension. Take a look and if you like what you read, please consider subscribing to join our growing community, big love from all of us at SMP and happy holidays!
- EMBRACE WHO YOU REALLY ARE: http://sharpmindspsychology.com/2021/08/10/embrace-who-you-really-are/
- SELF-CARE FOR ANXIETY: http://sharpmindspsychology.com/2021/03/01/7-self-care-ideas-to-decrease-anxiety/
- GENTLE HABITS THAT SPEAK TO THE SOUL: http://sharpmindspsychology.com/2021/01/27/6-gentle-habits-that-speak-to-the-soul/
- MENTALLY PREPARING FOR THE HOLIDAYS: http://sharpmindspsychology.com/2020/12/14/mentally-preparing-for-the-holidays/
- COPING WITH MENTAL ILLNESS DURING THE HOLIDAYS: http://sharpmindspsychology.com/2018/12/05/tips-for-dealing-with-stress-anxiety-and-depression-during-the-holidays/
- GET YOUR MENTAL HEALTH BACK ON TRACK: http://sharpmindspsychology.com/2018/11/14/getting-back-on-track-mentally/