Release what doesn’t serve you, what you don’t deserve (because you deserve better) and focus on forward movement.
Here are a few things to remember going into a new week:
- It’s okay to miss someone and still recognise you deserve better than who they were to you.
- You are too smart to worry and too cute to care.
- You’re better off choosing yourself than trying to convince people to choose you.
- Life is too short to let loneliness drive you back to toxic people.
- Mentally, you’re going to win.
- You can be wild and still be very wise.
- Whatever comes, let it come. Whatever stays, let it stay. Whatever goes, let it go.
- Never beg for a seat when you can build your own table.
If you enjoyed this post, please like and subscribe to our site and join our growing community!