We know booking an appointment to see a clinician can be scary and most people now like to do it online.
Take your first step and book an appointment today!
At Sharp Minds Psychology we are dedicated to making our clients feel comfortable beginning at their first interaction, which is why we have made is less scary and accessible for all.
Our process is fairly simple and is done in 5 easy steps! Check them out below:
- Obtain a referral to Sharp Minds Psychology with an up to date treatment plan (if needed or skip this and go to step 2).
- Fill in the form below requesting information on availability (you’ll hear back withi 48 hours) and send us the treatment plan and referral if you get one.
- We will send you a consent form to fill out with the available dates for your chosen clinician as well as a credit card authorisation form and medicare card collection details form.
- You return all necessary paper work and our admin team books you in (via google meet telehealth) and will also schedule a reminder with the link details the day before the session.
- Our admin team will provide you details on our billing system, medicare rebates, cancellation policy and more so you’re well informed before your first session and also welcomes questions in the meantime!
SHARP MINDS PSYCHOLOGY
We pay our respects to Elders past, present, and emerging. We celebrate the stories, culture, and traditions of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Elders of all communities who also work and live on this land. At our Practice, we believe in the importance of inclusion, valuing and celebrating the diversity of all individuals, including those who identify as neurodiverse, Transgender, and a part of the LGBTQIA+ communities.