This week has been an adjustment, waking up at 6am, classes until 4pm, home at 6pm. With little time for nothing else. Does anyone go through this?
As usual, I’ve managed to come up with ways to adjust, so here they are:
- Do your work during your breaks, if you can. It’ll make for more relaxation when you’re home from work.
- Eat a big, nutritious dinner: carbs, fats and protein should make up bulk of this meal. Pack it in with heaps of veges
- Eat fruit as a snack; it increases your blood sugar levels and gives you energy.
- Treat yourself to a gppd quality coffee. It’s a well earned pick me up.
- Get at least 7-8 hours of quality, deep sleep. I’ve noticed a big different in mood and stamina this week just from this tip.
- Exercise; if you can, something is better than nothing. I’m not going to drove this home in this post because I’ve been so tired to exercise by the time I get home so you do you.
What’s worked for you so far? What hasn’t? Please tell us in the comments section below.
If you enjoyed this post please subscribe and follow our site to become part of our growing community!